Prior to joining Brown, Gruttadaro, & Prato, William served as a volunteer at the Legal Aid Society of Rochester New York assisting clients with housing matters and business organizations. William was a competitor in the Frederick Green Mock Trial competition at the University of Illinois College of Law. During law school, William also worked as an in-house intern for a successful retail corporation in Rochester, New York.
- New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, University of Illinois College of Law
- State University of New York at Fredonia