Mr. Gruttadaro received his B.S. in accounting from St. John Fisher College in 1981 and his J.D. from the Mississippi College School of Law in 1984 where he served as Managing Editor of the Law Review. While attending law school, Mr. Gruttadaro served as an intern in the Monroe County District Attorney’s Office. After law school, he was employed in the United States District Court Judge for the Southern District of Mississippi as confidential law clerk to the Honorable Dan M. Russell, Jr. Thereafter, Mr. Gruttadaro has over twenty-five years’ experience as a trial attorney and has tried nearly one hundred medical malpractice and negligence cases to verdict. Mr. Gruttadaro is AV rated.
- Professional Liability
- Health Care Law
- Corporate and Business Litigation
- General Liability
- Estate Administration and Planning
- New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- Certified Federal Court Mediator
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- New York State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Mississippi College of Law
- St. John Fisher
- Martindale-Hubbell’s esteemed “AV” rating, recognizes preeminent lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.