Ms. Pavia received her B.A. from New York University in 1988 and her J.D. from Pace University School of Law in 1992. She joined Brown & Tarantino, LLC, in 1996, and she is admitted to practice in the States of New York and Connecticut and the Federal District Courts for the Western, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York. While attending law school, Ms. Pavia served as a law clerk for the Honorable Francis A. Nicolai, New York State Supreme Court Justice for the County of Westchester. As a member of Brown, Gruttadaro, Gaujean & Prato, PLLC, Ms. Pavia specializes in the defense of medical malpractice, dental malpractice, nursing home liability, general municipal law claims, personal injury claims and general negligence litigation. Prior to joining Brown & Tarantino, LLC, Ms. Pavia was a litigation associate with the law firm of O’Connor, McGuinness, Conte, Doyle, Oleson & Collins, Esqs., of White Plains, New York.
- New York State
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Pace University School of Law
- New York University