Mr. Albanese received his B.A. in history from Utica College of Syracuse University in 1993 and his J.D. from Western New England College School of Law in 1997. Prior to joining Brown & Tarantino, LLC, in 2001, which in 2013, became Brown, Gruttadaro, Gaujean & Prato, PLLC, Mr. Albanese was a litigation associate with the Rochester firm of Buckner and Kourofsky where he concentrated his practice in the area of workers’ compensation and insurance defense. In his spare time, he enjoys coaching little league baseball in the Town of Pittsford and is involved with the Stroll for Strong Kids, a fundraising event for the University of Rochester Medical Center and Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- New York State
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Western New England College School of Law
- Utica College of Syracuse University